As show in:
Fountains and Garden
- Come view these for yourself in our Hertfordshire showroom - just 25 minutes north of London
- Absolutely stunning pair of important Italian bronze cherub fountains
- Standing at over seven feet tall they are of an architectural quality
- Of course being bronze they can live outside with no fear of rusting
- They are actually fountains - with a water inlet at the back and the water would rise to spurt and cascade from the bowls held aloft by the cherubs
- The patina to the bronze is superb and these are both offered in great shape
- We bought these from an auction house in Islington North London
- can be shipped to anywhere in the world
Dimensions are in inches:
Width / Depth / Height
20 x 19 x 87
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1306296821
Antique Sevres and Ormolu Mantel Clock Clocks 1890 ...
English Victorian Gothic Clock Set Garniture Candelabras ...
French Ormolu Antique Mantle Clock Sevres Porcelain Clocks ...