As show in:
Fountains and Garden
- Come view these for yourself in our Hertfordshire showroom - just 25 minutes north of London
- Absolutely stunning pair of important Italian bronze cherub fountains
- Standing at over seven feet tall they are of an architectural quality
- Of course being bronze they can live outside with no fear of rusting
- They are actually fountains - with a water inlet at the back and the water would rise to spurt and cascade from the bowls held aloft by the cherubs
- The patina to the bronze is superb and these are both offered in great shape
- We bought these from an auction house in Islington North London
- can be shipped to anywhere in the world
Dimensions are in inches:
Width / Depth / Height
20 x 19 x 87
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1306296821
Pair French Empire Ormolu Maiden Tureens Blue Glass Dish Plates ...
Art Nouveau Bronze Fairy Frog Water Fountain Pixie ...
Antique Sevres and Ormolu Mantel Clock Clocks 1890 ...