- Come view these in our Canonbury Antiques furniture showroom just north of London in Hertfordshire
- Stunning antique French Rococo clock we date to 1880
- Amazing collectors piece, hope the photos do this some justice
- Real quality to the piece, very intricate casting
- Wonderful motifs including lions heads, rococo flourishes and the campana urn to the top
- Bought from a dealer at Les Puces flea market in Paris
- Offered in great shape and will ship to anywhere in the world
- Please contact us for a shipping quote or if you have any other questions
Dimensions are in inches:
Width x Depth x Height
15 x 8 x 23
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1345288480
Antique Sevres and Ormolu Mantel Clock Clocks 1890 ...
English Victorian Gothic Clock Set Garniture Candelabras ...
French Ormolu Antique Mantle Clock Sevres Porcelain Clocks ...