- Come view in our antiques showroom in Hertfordshire, just 25 mins north of London
- Gorgeous antique French Empire clock with marble base surmounted by bronze cherub
- Stunning piece which we date to around 1880
- Marble is smooth and chip free with a gorgeos red, mauve and brown palette
- Stands on the ormolu lions paw feet
- Bought from a dealer at Les Puces flea market in Paris
- Offered in great condition ready for home use right away
- Will ship to anywhere in the world - please email for shipping quotes
Dimensions are in inches:
Width x Depth x Height
12 x 9 x 21
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1342880727
Pair French Empire Porcelain Amphora Urns Classical Antiquity ...
French Silver Plate Cafe De Paris Ice Champagne Bucket Glasses ...
Art Nouveau Bronze Female Figurine Statue ...