- Come view in our antiques showroom in Hertfordshire, just 25 mins north of London
- Gorgeous antique French Empire clock with marble base surmounted by bronze cherub
- Stunning piece which we date to around 1880
- Marble is smooth and chip free with a gorgeos red, mauve and brown palette
- Stands on the ormolu lions paw feet
- Bought from a dealer at Les Puces flea market in Paris
- Offered in great condition ready for home use right away
- Will ship to anywhere in the world - please email for shipping quotes
Dimensions are in inches:
Width x Depth x Height
12 x 9 x 21
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1342880727
Hand Carved Burmese Buddha Statue Lotus Flower Base Buddhist Art Buddhism ...
Lord Raffles Gothic Arm Chairs Throne Chair Hand Carved Elephant Arms ...
Pair French Louis XV Arm Chairs Fauteils Sofa Seat High Back ...