As show in:
- Come view in our antiques showroom in Hertfordshire, just 25 mins north of London
- At nearly three feet tall, this pair of French Empire style candelabras are very impressive
- This is high Empire style with winged cherubim, angels, the griffin base and other arabesques and Empire motifs
- Can you imagine how these would look with alighted candles?
- Bought from a dealer at Les Puces flea market in Paris
- Hopefully the photos do this stunning pair some justice
- Offered in great condition ready for home use right away
- Will ship to anywhere in the world - please email for shipping quotes
Dimensions are in inches:
Width x Depth x Height
13 x 12 x 33
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1342884482
Antique Sevres and Ormolu Mantel Clock Clocks 1890 ...
English Victorian Gothic Clock Set Garniture Candelabras ...
French Ormolu Antique Mantle Clock Sevres Porcelain Clocks ...