As show in:
- Gorgeous French Empire bronze and marble mantle clock
- We date this impressive clock to circa 1890 and hope the photos do it some justice
- Bronze is exceptionally well cast, particularly details like the feet and hands to the male figurine
- The bronze statue to the top very dramatic, semi nude male taming the wild horse
- Marble is smooth and chip free, gorgeous hue of salmon pink
- Great find at Les Puces antiques market in Paris
- Please let us know if you would like to view this piece in our Canonbury Antiques Herts showroom, just 25 minutes north of London
- Offered in great shape ready for home use right away
- We ship to every corner of the planet - please get in touch for a shipping quote
Dimensions are in inches (CM)
Width x Depth x Height
12 (30) x 6 (15) x 26 (66)
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1519014863
French Empire Marble Mantle Clock Ormolu Fixtures Classical ...
Glass Parrot Decanter Jug Victorian Silver Plate ...
Victorian Silver Plate Glass Decanter Jug Hawk Eagle ...