- Gorgeous English hand carved coat of arms in gilt wood
- Stunning piece at over five feet tall - 172 cm
- Just look at the details, the two lions either side of the shield and knights helmet surmounted by the soaring eagle
- Great architectural piece, can be hung on the wall, perfect for that English Castle or French Chateau
- Offered in great condition, ready for home use right away
Please let us know if you would like to view this piece in our Canonbury Antiques Herts showroom, just 25 minutes north of London
- Offered in great shape ready for home use right away
- We ship to every corner of the planet
- please get in touch for a shipping quote Dimensions are in inches (CM)
Width x Depth x Height
68 (172) x 8 (20) x 58 (147)
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1520574822
Walnut Campaign Chest of Drawers Colonial Commode ...
Sheraton Sideboard Server Mahogany Serpentine Form ...
Queen Anne Lowboy in Mahogany Sideboard Chest Circa 1880 ...