- Gorgeous pair of French Louis XVI gilt arm chairs
- Hand carved bases finished in gilt to give them that gold finish
- Just been reupholstered so free from any previous owners smells such as pets and smoke
- Great accent pair for any room or hall
- Solid and sturdy, comfortable to sit in
- Purchased from a dealer on Marche Biron at Paris Antiques markets
- Offered in great condition, ready for home use right away
- Viewings available - please let us know if you would like to view in our Hertfordshire showroom
- Note if you would like to view in our Herts showroom please contact us first as some of our goods are in storage but we can arrange for it to be ready for a viewing with slight advance warning
- Will ship to anywhere in the world - please get in touch for a shipping quote
- Please fire away with any questions or enquiries
- Our Hertfordshire antiques showroom is just 25 minutes north of London
- All our measurements are of the widest and tallest dimension
Dimensions in CM
Width x Depth x Height x Seat Height x Arm Height
63 x 60 x 106 x 45 x 66
Dimensions are in inches: Width x Depth x Height x Seat Height x Arm Height 25 x 24 x 42 x 18 x 26
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1501824190
Pair Oak Carolean Farmhouse Arm Chairs 1880 ...
Pair Georgian Leather Wingback Arm Chairs ...
Pair Deep Button Leather Gainsborough Arm Chairs ...