- Antique wine chest in satinwood
- Piece is stamped 'W.F. Greenwood and Sons Ltd.' please see close up photo
- Holds up to 12 bottles
- Painted details includes musical instruments and floral scrolls
- Please let us know if you would like to view this piece in our Canonbury Antiques Herts showroom, just 25 minutes north of London
- Offered in great shape ready for home use right away
- We ship to every corner of the planet - please get in touch for a shipping quote
Dimensions are in inches (CM):
Width x Depth x Height
18.5 (47) x 13 (33) x 27 (68)
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1523947892
Sheffield Silver Plate Centrepiece Epergne Cut Glass Cherub Candelabra ...
Pair Louis XVI Chairs Arm and Side Chair Accent Pieces ...
Antique Chinese Hardwood Dresser Circa 1850 Cabinet Bookcase ...