- Classic stone garden bench with the wooden seat supported by pair of winged stone lions
- These pieces will be made to order - the turn around time is 6 weeks
- A dramatic seat taken from the restoration project of a pair of buff terracotta originals attributed to Lambeth Doulton circa 1860
- Seat is solid English oak
- Winged lions are very dramatic and great look to them
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1512102896
Walnut Campaign Chest of Drawers Colonial Commode ...
Sheraton Sideboard Server Mahogany Serpentine Form ...
Queen Anne Lowboy in Mahogany Sideboard Chest Circa 1880 ...